我可能真的是個演員,很會演
也很會隱藏情緒
其實我情緒也被攪動著
然後我真的無法了
————————————
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黃色樹林中分出兩條小徑
And sorry I could not travel both
很遺憾我無法同時去嘗試
And be one traveler, long I stood
身為一位旅者,我久久佇立思索
And looked down one as far as I could
我試著凝望其中一條路徑
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到視線到達不可及之所
Then took the other, as just as fair,
然而我選擇了另一條路
And having perhaps the better claim,
並相信這可能是一個比較好的抉擇
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
因為它如此荒草扶疏,引人涉足
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
我把另一條路留待下一次經過!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
縱使知道這條路綿延無盡
I doubted if I should ever come back.
甚至懷疑能否再次歸來
I shall be telling this with a sigh
或許多年後的某處
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我會帶一聲嘆息著回首這段過往:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
兩條樹林中分支的小徑,而我...
I took the one less traveled by,
我選擇了人煙罕至的一條
And that has made all the difference...
而這個選擇,使一切都不同了...